Digital Marketing Internship with
“Interning with InterCultural Communications was a tremendous experience. It’s a very international place, with lots of friendly people and I learned a ton about how a small business operates. I highly recommend an internship with them to any young graduate.”
~ SOOMIN KIM
MISS KOREA 2018
WHAT WE OFFER
InterCultural Communications is a small company that helps small businesses grow. We give small and medium sized companies expert digital marketing services on par with bigger companies with internal marketing teams.
- It’s a paid internship. You’ll be paid minimum wage during your initial 90-day internship.
- Good interns get a job. If you perform well during your first 90 days, you can count on a long-term position. The better you perform, the better the position.
- We’re a small team. Currently we have 5 team members in the office, so it’s a friendly, small operation.
- We’re located in the middle of Seoul. Our offices are in Itaewon / Hannam-dong.
- We only promote from within. This means if you do good work, your position and salary will grow more quickly than at larger, more established companies. We are a meritocracy.
- We’re international. We are not fans of unnecessary hierarchy. Leave when your work is done; no need to wait for the boss to leave first. No one will push you to drink soju at our 회식 (but our 회식 are a blast!).
- We value our employees. You will work normal hours and you will get to take your vacation days. When the company succeeds, we all succeed. We have a set profit margin target, and when that is exceeded the money goes back to employees.
- Native Korean speaking ability
- Legal working status in Korea (Korean citizen, F2, F4, F6, H1, D2, visa etc.)
- Critical thinking skills
- Dedication & passion
- Open to learning and good at following directions
- Photography ability
- Photo editing skills
- Graphic design background
- Web design skills (CSS, PhP, HTML)
- A college degree